First Year Experience (FYE)
Welcome to Central Piedmont Community College's First Year Experience
To ensure all new, returning and visiting students have a successful journey at Central Piedmont Community College.
What We Do:
The First Year Experience department is designed to help you get comfortable on campus, connect with student services, and assist with enrollment steps!
- Assist with enrollment steps for new, returning, and visiting students.
- Facilitate orientation at all six CPCC locations.
- FYE Peer Mentoring Program.
- Learning Network at Central Campus & Levine Campus.
- Give general help and support for students.
Take a look around our website and let us know if you have any questions!