Checking your Status
Checking Your Financial Aid Status on your “MYCOLLEGE” Account
MYCOLLEGE is an interface that allows you to access information if you are enrolled at any of our campus locations.
It provides you with online access to:
- Register for classes online
- Search course offerings
- Evaluate progress towards your current goals (Program Evaluation)
- View your Account Summary by term
- Obtain Final Grades
- Get your class schedule
- View your Financial Aid status/award letter status by year
- View your Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Status by term
For Financial Aid purposes, if all your documents show “Received” or “Waived” for the current school year, your file is complete and our staff is working on awarding your financial aid. Once a file is complete, you will receive an email and you can view your financial aid award letter on your “MYCOLLEGE.” If you have problems accessing your “MYCOLLEGE” account, contact the CPCC Helpdesk at: 704.330.5000 or email CPCCITSHelpdesk@cpcc.edu.