Book Purchases for the Spring 2014 Semester
FINANCIAL AID RECIPIENTS
Buy Books for Short-Session Classes
WHEN: March 14, 2014 - March 28, 2014
WHERE: The CPCC Barnes and Noble Bookstore
- Eligible financial aid recipients can purchase approved books, supplies, and bus passes.
- Bus Passes can only be purchased at Central Campus using Financial Aid funds ($300 limit per semester).
- Backpacks can be purchased (up to $50 including tax).
If your textbook is not available or is out of stock, pre-order and pay for it using Financial Aid.
New! Flash Drives can be purchased using Financial AId funds (up to $45 including tax).
- Electronics (Radios/Cellular Supplies/Walkman Accessories/Cameras)
- Food and Drinks
- Computers (Laptops/Software/Accessories/Peripherals)
- Toiletries/Personal Hygiene