Community Scholarship Listings
- 49er Teach Noyce Scholars Program
- ABODO Scholarship
- Achievement Scholarship for Refugees and Immigrants of Wake County
- Alice T. Schafer Mathematics Scholarship Prize for Women
- American Addiction Centers Behavioral Academic Scholarship Program
- American Advisors Group Scholarship
- American Muscle Scholarship
- Annuity.org Scholarship
- Anthony Castelli Attorney's Veteran's College Scholarship
- Arctic Physical Therapy Scholarship
- Bargain Bus News
- Boomtown Internet Group
- Boston Immigration Law Scholarship
- Carolinas Food Industry Council Scholarship
- Carpey Law
- Castlemahon History Group Scholarship - on behalf of Michael P. Fleming (Michael P. Fleming & Associates, P.C.)
- CenturyLinkquote Google Fiber Scholarship
- Chicago Injury Center's Annual Scholarship Fund for Disabled Veterans
- Chicano Organizing & Research in Education (CORE) Que Llueva Cafe Scholarship
- Clark Scholarship - International Gem Society
- CJ Pony Parts Scholarship Video Contest
- Comparecards.com Scholarship
- Create-A-Greeting-Card $10,000 Scholarship
- Crumley Roberts $2,500 Scholarship
- Customer Bloom's Scholarship Contest
- Dell Scholars Program
- Dentistry at Happy Canyon Scholarship
- Design Sponge Scholarship
- Dickson Law Group Scholarship
- Dishpromotions.com Scholarship
- Dolman Law Group Scholarship
- Dr. Alma S. Adams Scholarship for Outreach and Health Communications.
- DreamActivist Scholarship
- Drug Lawsuit Source Single Parent Scholarship
- eJobApplications – Annual College Student of America Scholarship
- Entirely Pets Scholarship
- Excel Builders Scholarship
- F.C. Tucker Scholarship
- Felicia Brewer Opportunity Scholarship
- Flosum Scholarship
- GEICO Achievement Award Program
- Giva Corporate Scholarship
- Goedeker’s College Scholarship
- Gratitude Endowment Scholarship
- Health Care Leaders Scholarship
- Highrises.com Scholarship
- Innovation in Education Scholarship
- Jagannathan Scholarships
- Joe Foss Institute Scholarship Program
- Latin American Women’s Association Scholarships
- Lexington Law Scholarship Program
- Low VA Rates – Military Scholarship
- Mel Hughes Scholarship fund
- Medical Assisting Certificate Scholarships
- Medical Assisting Degrees Scholarships
- Microsoft Disability Scholarship
- Moses and Rooth Paralegal Scholarship
- National Debt Relief Scholarship
- N.C. Community Foundation Robert E. Barnhill Sr. Scholarship Fund
- N.C. CPA Foundation Scholarship
- N.C. Hispanic College Fund
- N.C. Retail Merchants Association – 5, $2,500 scholarships
- NerdScholar Scholarships -
- NIC Aurie J. Gosnell Scholarship
- NurseJournal.org Scholarship
- OPI Scholarship - click here.
- O Wines Opportunity for Success Scholarship
- Pearl Software
- Ray Greenly Scholarship
- Respiratory Therapist Scholarship
- Resume Companion University Programs
- Ron Brown Scholar Program
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Scholarship
- Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers Single Mothers’ Scholarship
- Sally Beauty Supply Scholarship
- SatelliteInternet.com Scholarship
- Save Plans Scholarship
- SaveOnEnergy Scholarship
- Savvy Home Store Interior Design Scholarship
- Scholarships Online.org
- Shawn Carter (Jay Z) Foundation
- Smith Publicity Book Marketing Scholarship
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers Foundation
- Spokeo Connections Scholarship
- Taylor Gifts $1000 Academic Scholarship
- The Andersen Nontraditional Scholarship for Women's Education and Retraining (ANSWER) of Foundation For The Carolinas
- The Army Women’s Foundation Legacy Scholarship Program
- The Best Price Nutrition & Health Scholarship
- The Carol Bond Fund Community College Scholarship
- The Console & Hollawell $500 Legal Assistant Scholarship
- The CPAP Shop Essay College Scholarship
- The Crowder Construction Company Scholarship Fund Scholarship
- The Drive to Learn Scholarship
- The Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- The Home Security Scholarship
- The Language Learning Scholarship
- The Pocketbook-Zookal Scholarship
- The ProofreadingServices.com High School and University Writing Scholarships
- The Rural Students Scholarship Essay Contest
- Thurgood Marshall College Fund
- Top Medical Assistant Schools.com Scholarship
- U.S. Premium Health, LLC. Scholarship
- Vidal Sassoon Professional Beauty Education Scholarship
- Varsity Tutors Monthly Scholarship
- Walmart Foundation Scholarship Programs
- Women’s Independence Scholarship Program, Inc.
- Your Contacts Scholarship
- Zip Conferencing Scholarship
- Zumper Apartment Scholarship
2015-2016 Project One Scholarship Fund for CPCC Transfer Program
- Applicants must be presently enrolled in their Senior year at any CMS (Charlotte-Mecklenburg) high schools planning to transfer to a four year, NC state-sponsored college/university upon graduating from Central Piedmont Community College.
- Applicants must reside in a single-parent household
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- 2015-2016 Project One Scholarship Fund Application.
- Two (2) essays.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation.
- Application Info and FAQs 2015
Note: Please submit three (3) letters of recommendation, two from any high school faculty members and one personal or community member (non-family). Authors will write about how the applicant demonstrates initiative, integrity, and community involvement on a daily basis.
- An official transcript from your high school.
- The past three (3) years of income tax returns of your parent/guardian (i.e. IRS Form 1040).
- A copy of your FAFSA Award Letter. A copy of your FAFSA application will suffice to submit your application packet, however, selection is contingent upon receipt of your FAFSA Award Letter.
Submit a completed Application packet to:
Project One Scholarship Fun
2438 Hassell Place
Charlotte, NC 28209
Or e-mail it to email@example.com
Theresa Thompson Library Scholarship - Apply Now
Download the application now. (PDF Format)
Interested in giving to the library scholarship?
Donate to the CPCC Foundation.
The Theresa Thompson Library Scholarship was established to provide financial assistance for currently enrolled students pursuing a two-year degree at the Central Piedmont Community College (CPCC). The scholarship is restricted to books and/or tuition assistance. This scholarship award is made possible through library fundraising projects.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a full-time student, currently enrolled in 12 credit hours or more in an approved program leading to a two-year degree.
- Must have completed at least one full-time semester at CPCC within the past two semesters, excluding the current semester, at the time of application and have a cumulative 2.5 GPA or higher from CPCC. A copy of your current transcript must be submitted with the application.
- Submit a completed application with supporting documents.
- Write an original 550 to 750 word essay on how the CPCC libraries have helped you achieve your educational goals thus far.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a CPCC faculty or staff member that you have known within the last two years.
- Library employees, including work study students, are NOT eligible to apply.
- Scholarships are awarded for one academic semester only; previous Theresa Thompson Library Scholarship winners may not reapply.
How are recipients selected?
- All applications and supporting documents are reviewed and verified by the Library Scholarship Committee.
- Recommendations for award will be based on how well applicants met eligibility criteria, written essay, and letter of recommendation.
- The decision will be made by the committee and is final.
How much will be awarded?
- Two $500 scholarships will be awarded in the fall and spring semester. Scholarships are awarded for one academic semester and are not renewable or transferable.
When will I know?
- Recipient will be notified in writing by library services regarding their scholarship award.
How will the scholarship be issued?
- The full amount of the scholarship award will be deposited directly into the student’s CPCC account once enrollment in 12 credit hours or more for the awarding semester is verified.
How do I apply?
Please select the following link for more information and the application process: http://www.cpcc.edu/library/scholarship