Community Scholarship Listings
- Business & Entrepreneurship Scholarship (SecureYourTrademark.com)
- Customer Bloom's Scholarship Contest
- Doorbusters.net Scholarship
- GE Funds LULAC Scholarship Program
- HSIAO Memorial Economics Scholarship
- Independent Insurance Agents of North Carolina - NC Community College System Partnership Scholarship
- Jacki Tuckfield Memorial Graduate Business Scholarship Fund
- Minorities in Government Finance Scholarship
- OMG Scholarship
- Smith Publicity Book Marketing Scholarship
- Snap Agency Scholars
- The Pocketbook-Zookal Scholarship
- Thumbtack Scholarship
- Womenetics Advancing Aspirations Global Scholarship
- Joe Francis Haircare Scholarship
- NIC Aurie J. Gosnell Scholarship
- OPI Scholarship - click here.
- Professional Beauty Association (PBA) Hans Neumaier Scholarship
- Sally Beauty Supply Scholarship
- Vidal Sassoon Professional Beauty Education Scholarship
- Excel Builders Scholarship
- Savvy Home Store Interior Design Scholarship
- The Crowder Construction Company Scholarship Fund Scholarship
- Clark Scholarship - International Gem Society
- Excel University Scholarship
- Freeport-McMorRan Foundaton Scholarship
- GEICO Achievement Award Program
- Kay Longcope Scholarship Program
- Mackey-Byars Scholarship for Communication Excellence
- Maria Elena Yuchengco Memorial Journalism Scholarship
- Minority Teacher Education Scholarship
- National Association of Hispanic Journalist Scholarship
- National Debt Relief Scholarship
- South Asian Journalist Association Scholarship
- The Carol Bond Fund Community College Scholarship
- The Hertz Foundation Graduate Fellowship Award
- The ProofreadingServices.com High School and University Writing Scholarships
- Tony and Cindi Williams Political Science Scholarship
- Williams Randolph Hearst Scholarship for Minorities
- Worldstudio Foundation AIGI Scholarships
- Innovation in Education Scholarship
- NCAC Youth Free Expression Film Contest
- Nickelodeon Animation Scholarship
- 100 Black Men of America's Future Leader Scholarship
- ABODO Scholarship
- Advisors of America Scholarship
- Ahmanson Foundation Scholarship
- Allied Van Lines Scholarship
- American Advisors Group Scholarship
- Anthony A. Welmas Scholarship
- Annuity.org Scholarship
- Apartment List Scholarship
- Comparecards.com Scholarship
- Crumley Roberts $2,500 Scholarship
- Dell Scholars Program
- Denny's Hungry for Education Scholarship
- Diamond Wipes Scholarship
- Drug Lawsuit Source Single Parent Scholarship
- Edvisors Scholarship
- eJobApplications – Annual College Student of America Scholarship
- Entirely Pets Scholarship
- Erie Insurance Scholarship
- Esperanza Scholarship
- Eugene Moore Memorial Scholarships
- Frederick and Demi Seguritan Scholarship
- Gamma Mu Foundation Scholarship
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- George Choy Memorial/Gay Asian Pacific Alliance (GAPA) Scholarship
- Goedeker’s College Scholarship
- GoodCall Scholarship
- Halloween Express Scholarship
- Hawaii Community Foundation Scholarships
- Highrises.com Scholarship
- HSF/AT&T Foundation Scholarship
- HSF/Marathon Oil Scholarship
- HSF/VAMOS Scholarship
- Islamic Scholarship Fund Scholarships
- Jagannathan Scholarships
- Japanese American Citizen League Scholarships
- Jeannette Rankin Women's Scholarship Fund
- Jones T-Shirts Scholarship
- Judy Mann DiStefano Memorial Scholarship
- Lapiz Family Scholarship
- League Foundation Student Scholarship
- Lexington Law Scholarship Program
- Life Lessons Scholarship Program
- Martin Luther King Jr. Scholarship Program
- Mel Hughes Scholarship fund
- Michael Jackson Scholarship for the Communication Arts
- Minorities in Government Scholarship
- MNACC Student of Color Scholarship
- Monsignor Philip Kenny Scholarship
- Mothers Pursuing Dreams
- Nashville Alumni Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. Scholarship
- N.C. Retail Merchants Association – 5, $2,500 scholarships
- NerdScholar Scholarships
- Oklahoma Lawyer Make Us Proud Scholarship
- O Wines Opportunity for Success Scholarship
- PFLAG National Scholarship
- Point Foundation Scholarships
- Pride Foundation Scholarships
- Project Yellow Light
- Resume Companion University Programs
- Rising Star Scholarship
- Ron Brown Scholar Program
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Scholarship
- Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers Single Mothers’ Scholarship
- Samuel Schulman Memorial Scholarship
- SatelliteInternet.com Scholarship
- SaveOnEnergy Scholarship
- Scholarships Online.org
- Shawn Carter (Jay Z) Foundation
- ShipDig Scholarship
- Sia Yang Memorial Scholarship
- Simmons Scholarship for Unitarian Universalist Women
- Sisters in Solidary to Educate, Respond and Serve Scholarship
- Sophie Greenstadt Scholarship for Mid-Life Women
- Sovereign Nations Scholarship Fund
- Spokeo Connections Scholarship
- Student Loan Assistance Counsel Scholarship
- Taylor Gifts $1000 Academic Scholarship
- The Dodell Women's Empowerment Scholarship
- The Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- The Orange Scholars Scholarship Program
- The Rural Students Scholarship Essay Contest
- The Sixt Rent a Car Scholarship
- Thurgood Marshall College Fund
- Tom Joyner Foundation "Full Ride" Scholarship
- Tungsten Rings & Co. Scholarship
- United Negro College Fund (UNCF) Scholarships
- Varsity Tutors Monthly Scholarship
- Vine Deloria Jr. Memorial Scholarship
- Wally Davis Scholarship
- Walmart Foundation Scholarship Programs
- Whitney M. Young, Jr. Memorial Scholarship
- Wholesale Halloween Costumes Scholarship
- Women’s Independence Scholarship Program, Inc.
- Zip Conferencing Scholarship
- Zumper Apartment Scholarship
Global Mankind/Community Service
- A Better America Scholarship
- Bloomsy Box "Growing Together" Scholarship
- Caring.com Student - Caregiver Annual Scholarship
- CosmoGIRL! of the Year Scholarship
- F.C. Tucker Scholarship
- Felicia Brewer Opportunity Scholarship
- Giva Corporate Scholarship
- N.C. Community Foundation Robert E. Barnhill Sr. Scholarship Fund
- N.C. CPA Foundation Scholarship
- Create-A-Greeting-Card $10,000 Scholarship
- Design Sponge Scholarship
- TVProviders.com Scholarship
- Verizon Scholarship
- $2,500 Public Health Community Scholarship
- American Addiction Centers Behavioral Academic Scholarship Program
- American Dental Association Scholarships
- Arctic Physical Therapy Scholarship
- Chalik & Chalik Annual Survivors Scholarship
- Dee Siceloff Annual Scholarship
- Dentistry at Happy Canyon Scholarship
- Dr. Alma S. Adams Scholarship for Outreach and Health Communications.
- DRUGNEWS Scholarship
- Good Morning SNORE Solution - MPOWRX Scholarship
- Google Europe Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Gratitude Endowment Scholarship
- Health Care Leaders Scholarship
- Hometeam Homecare Scholarship
- Irene and Daisy MacGregor Memorial Scholarship
- LGBT Heart Scholarship
- Lovenberg & Associates, P.C Medical Malpractice Lawyer Scholarship
- Marsha D. Roberts Scholarship
- Medical Assisting Certificate Scholarships
- Medical Assisting Degrees Scholarships
- Microsoft Disability Scholarship
- MyHeart.net Scholarship
- NurseJournal.org Scholarship
- Pink Rose Foundation Breast Cancer Scholarship
- Respiratory Therapist Scholarship
- Save Plans Scholarship
- The Best Price Nutrition & Health Scholarship
- The CPAP Shop Essay College Scholarship
- Top Medical Assistant Schools.com Scholarship
- United Way EMS Minority Scholarship
- U.S. Premium Health, LLC. Scholarship
- Your Contacts Scholarship
- Castlemahon History Group Scholarship - on behalf of Michael P. Fleming (Michael P. Fleming & Associates, P.C.)
- Achievement Scholarship for Refugees and Immigrants of Wake County
- ARC Immigrant Scholar Award
- Boston Immigration Law Scholarship
- Chicano Organizing & Research in Education (CORE) Que Llueva Cafe Scholarship
- DreamActivist Scholarship
- Latin American Women’s Association Scholarships
- My Visa Source Scholarship
- N.C. Hispanic College Fund
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers Foundation
- ABA Legal Opportunity Scholarship Fund
- Abrahamson & Uiterwyk Scholarship Essay Contest
- ADT Retailer Educational Scholarship
- AlphaCard's College Scholarship Program
- Alphonso Deal Scholarship Award
- Carpey Law
- CIA Graduate Scholarship Program
- Dickson Law Group Scholarship
- Dolman Law Group Scholarship
- MALDEF Law School Scholarship
- Moses and Rooth Paralegal Scholarship
- Nadrick & Cohen, LLP Civil Justice Scholarship
- Peck Law Firm Scholarship
- Stroble Law College Scholarship
- The Console & Hollawell $500 Legal Assistant Scholarship
- The Home Security Scholarship
- Umansky Law Firm Education Scholarship
- Air Force ROTC Scholarships
- Anthony Castelli Attorney's Veteran's College Scholarship
- Chicago Injury Center's Annual Scholarship Fund for Disabled Veterans
- DE Castroverde Law Group $1,500 Veteran's Scholarship Program
- Gagne, Scherer & Associates, LLC College Scholarship
- Joe Foss Institute Scholarship Program
- Low VA Rates – Military Scholarship
- The Army Women’s Foundation Legacy Scholarship Program
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics)
- 2015 Ideapod Scholarship Program
- ACS Scholars Program
- AGI Minority Geoscience Student Scholarship
- AIChe Minority Scholarship Award
- AICPA Scholarship
- Alice T. Schafer Mathematics Scholarship Prize for Women
- APALA Scholarship
- Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) Diversity Scholarship
- Blacks at Microsoft (BAM) Scholarships
- Boeing IET Minority Enhancement Scholarship
- Boomtown Internet Group
- CenturyLinkDeals.com Scholarship
- CenturyLinkquote Google Fiber Scholarship
- Cherwell IT Management Scholarship
- Computer Science Scholarships
- Dishpromotions.com Scholarship
- DOE Scholars Internship Program
- Flosum Scholarship
- Generation Google Scholarship
- Golden Gate Section Scholarship of the Society of Women Engineers
- Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship
- Harriet Evelyn Wallace Scholarship
- Institute of Management Accountants Scholarship
- Margaret R. Brewster Scholarship
- Mutual of Omaha Actuarial Scholarship for Minority Students
- NACME Scholarships
- Palantir Scholarship for Women in Technology
- Pearl Software
- Ray Greenly Scholarship
- Society of Women Engineers Lehigh Valley Section Scholarship
- South Ohio Science Fair Scholarship
- The Educational Foundation for Accounting Scholarship
Mended Hearted - Gary A. Mims Scholarship
The Gastonia Chapter of Mended Hearts, Inc is proud to announce that we will offer scholarships to Gaston County residents either currently enrolled or planning to enroll in a nursing curriculum, including Pre-med and Medical Technicians.
These awards will be for the Fall semester 2015 and the Spring semester 2016.The scholarship will cover a substantial portion of the total semester cost of tuition and fees.
Eligibliity Criteria: Demonstrate financial need, 2.5 GPA, and at least 18 years of age.
Applications can be downloaded by clicking here. All completed applications should be mailed to the address below by June 15, 2015, and the review process will be done shortly after that date.
Mended Hearts - Gary A. Mims Scholarship
2525 Court Drive
Gastonia, NC 28054
If you have already paid by the date awards are announced, money will be sent to the school in your name and account number. The school will then return the amount of the scholarship to you.
2015-2016 Project One Scholarship Fund for CPCC Transfer Program
- Applicants must be presently enrolled in their Senior year at any CMS (Charlotte-Mecklenburg) high schools planning to transfer to a four year, NC state-sponsored college/university upon graduating from Central Piedmont Community College.
- Applicants must reside in a single-parent household
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- 2015-2016 Project One Scholarship Fund Application.
- Two (2) essays.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation.
- Application Info and FAQs 2015
Note: Please submit three (3) letters of recommendation, two from any high school faculty members and one personal or community member (non-family). Authors will write about how the applicant demonstrates initiative, integrity, and community involvement on a daily basis.
- An official transcript from your high school.
- The past three (3) years of income tax returns of your parent/guardian (i.e. IRS Form 1040).
- A copy of your FAFSA Award Letter. A copy of your FAFSA application will suffice to submit your application packet, however, selection is contingent upon receipt of your FAFSA Award Letter.
Submit a completed Application packet to:
Project One Scholarship Fun
2438 Hassell Place
Charlotte, NC 28209
Or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Theresa Thompson Library Scholarship - Apply Now
Download the application now. (PDF Format)
Interested in giving to the library scholarship?
Donate to the CPCC Foundation.
The Theresa Thompson Library Scholarship was established to provide financial assistance for currently enrolled students pursuing a two-year degree at the Central Piedmont Community College (CPCC). The scholarship is restricted to books and/or tuition assistance. This scholarship award is made possible through library fundraising projects.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a full-time student, currently enrolled in 12 credit hours or more in an approved program leading to a two-year degree.
- Must have completed at least one full-time semester at CPCC within the past two semesters, excluding the current semester, at the time of application and have a cumulative 2.5 GPA or higher from CPCC. A copy of your current transcript must be submitted with the application.
- Submit a completed application with supporting documents.
- Write an original 550 to 750 word essay on how the CPCC libraries have helped you achieve your educational goals thus far.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a CPCC faculty or staff member that you have known within the last two years.
- Library employees, including work study students, are NOT eligible to apply.
- Scholarships are awarded for one academic semester only; previous Theresa Thompson Library Scholarship winners may not reapply.
How are recipients selected?
- All applications and supporting documents are reviewed and verified by the Library Scholarship Committee.
- Recommendations for award will be based on how well applicants met eligibility criteria, written essay, and letter of recommendation.
- The decision will be made by the committee and is final.
How much will be awarded?
- Two $500 scholarships will be awarded in the fall and spring semester. Scholarships are awarded for one academic semester and are not renewable or transferable.
When will I know?
- Recipient will be notified in writing by library services regarding their scholarship award.
How will the scholarship be issued?
- The full amount of the scholarship award will be deposited directly into the student’s CPCC account once enrollment in 12 credit hours or more for the awarding semester is verified.
How do I apply?
Please select the following link for more information and the application process: http://www.cpcc.edu/library/scholarship