Help with the FAFSA

Need help completing your FAFSA or have a question about financial aid?

Check your status by taking the following steps:

  1. Go to
  2. Under Financial Aid and Veterans, click on Manage Your Financial Aid.
  3. Upload any missing information or documents to MyCollege or fax them to 704-330-5053.

Be sure to complete the financial aid process by CPCC’s suggested deadline of July 1. You will not be considered for any financial aid or scholarships until all required documents are completed and returned to the CPCC Financial Aid Office.

What is the FAFSA?
The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is the application you must complete to apply for federal student aid, such as Pell grants and work-study opportunities. Your FAFSA is also used to determine if you’re eligible for other financial aid, such as need-based scholarships.

The FAFSA is now easier to file and available early, giving you a better opportunity to receive federal funds for school. Complete the application at


Can’t find what you need? Contact us to schedule a meeting with a financial aid counselor.