Priority Advising for Summer/Fall
last modified Mar 06, 2017 02:26 PM
YOUR TIME IS NOW!
It's priority advising month -- it's time to prepare for summer/fall registration.
Appointments will fill up quickly so schedule yours today! This is your time to get a one-on-one advising appointment. A priority advising appointment provides you with the opportunity to:
- check in and discuss your progress and/or concerns with your advisor
- avoid long lines to see your advisor once registration begins
- get more time with your advisor
- create a class schedule, put classes in your “shopping cart” and be ready for your priority registration date
What’s the next step?
- Verify you are in the correct program code by logging into MyCollege
- AAS (Associate in Applied Science) degree students:
- Meet with your faculty advisor now
- All other students:
- Make an appointment today to meet with your academic advisor in the counseling and advising office