Design and Construction
The CPCC Facility Standards are organized as follows:
- Design Philosophy describes some general design recommendations including Accessible Design, Green Design, Site Planning, and Exterior Design.
- Program Standards identify the specific space requirements that are common to many projects. The Program Standards are organized by department, includes some helpful background for the Designers as well as checklists, and preferred classroom layouts for planning purposes.
- Technical Standards describe in detail the various site and building components preferred by CPCC and are organized in the standard CSI format, Divisions 2 through 17.
- Signage Standards (WORK IN PROGRESS ON SIGNAGE STANDARDS)
- Furniture Standards include descriptions of preferred furniture and common layout plans for offices. Classroom plans are included in the Program Standards.
- Drawing Standards describe what deliverables CPCC expects from the Designers.