Reserving & Using Vehicles
A small fleet of college-owned passenger vans is available by reservation for group transportation. Please contact Leigh Owens to select an available vehicle.
Reserving a Vehicle
- Before reserving a vehicle, please read the College Vehicle Driving Regulations and Procedures.
- Reserve Motor Pool vehicle through Facilities Services at x6000 between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. at least 7 days prior to driving a college-owned vehicle.
- Intended driver of Motor Pool vehicle submit to the Risk Management office, for processing at least 7 days prior to driving a college-owned vehicle.
- Upon approval to drive a college-owned vehicle, employee will complete and sign the Motor Pool vehicle check-out form entitled .
- Keys may be picked up at the Facilities Services Center at 1325 E 7th Street, at the 2nd floor reception area.
- Follow established Motor Pool check-out and check-in procedures.
- Employee will be responsible for following the College Vehicle Driving Regulations.