EMT Re-certification Testing
First responders who wish to re-new their North Carolina EMT certification should follow process as shown below.
- Obtain Proof of Continuing Education Hours - Your Continuing Education Transcripts can be retrieved from the Registrar's Office - (704)-330- 6255.
- Contact Tracy Gaskins via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . She will verify continuing education hours.
- Call customer service (704-330-4223) and register for EMT 7309 01.
- Create a CPCC login on Blackboard (if you have not already done so).
- Log into Blackboard to complete the exam. This should be done without having to pause the exam, if at all possible.
- Once the exam is complete Blackboard will grade the exam; a grade of 80% or better is needed to pass.