EMT Recertification Testing
EMT Recertification Testing EMT 7309-01
First Responders who wish to renew their North Carolina EMT certification should follow this process:
1. Obtain Proof of Continuing Education Hours - Your Continuing Education Transcripts can be retrieved from the Registrar's Office - 704-330-6255.
2. Contact Tracy Martin via e-mail at email@example.com She will verify continuing education hours.
3. Register for class - Call customer service at 704-330-4223
4. Create a CPCC login on Blackboard (if you have not already done so)
5. Log into Blackboard to complete the exam. Do not pause the exam, if at all possible.
Once the exam is complete Blackboard will grade the exam; a grade of 80% or better is needed to pass.