EMS Instructor Information
- Class Administrative Forms — by HMX0984E — last modified May 11, 2007 11:24 AM
- This folder contains forms needed to register a class as well as register students for a class. Instructor timesheets are found here also.
- Updated Approved Instuctor List — by PDH3578E — last modified Oct 18, 2012 03:20 PM
- Monthly Continuing Education — by Mike Price — last modified Dec 18, 2012 11:41 AM
- EMS Methodology of Teaching Course — by Deb Parrish — last modified Mar 05, 2013 01:27 PM
- This is a 40 hour hybrid course that consists of 12 hours of live class time and 28 hours of on-line content. This class meets basic requirements of NCOEMS to obtain a Level 1 EMS Instructor credential. The class will meet at the Belk Center for Justice at the Merancas Campus in room CJ120 on March 11, March 25, and April 1, 2013. Registration is open progress now! To register, call Customer Service at (704)330-4223. Course # EMT 7003-01