What can I do to stop forwarding my email?
During the implementation of CPCC’s Gmail all forwarding addresses will be removed. If you are a new student and have entered a personal email address on your application it will be necessary to follow the steps listed in the previous answer to establish this address for email forwarding.
To remove any email forwarding you have already established through CPCC’s Gmail service use the following steps:
- Log in to your CPCC student email account at www.cpcc.edu/email.
- Select Settings from the top right of the page
- From the Settings menu select Forwarding and POP
- Select the bullet next to Disable Forwarding
- Select the button Save Changes