I just got a Roadrunner e-mail and no longer want to use CPCC e-mail. How can I have my e-mail forwarded and have the college contact me at my new e-mail address?
Use the following steps to forward your CPCC email to your Roadrunner email address:
- Using your CPCC Login ID and Password login to student email.
- Once inside CPCC’s Gmail select Settings at the top right of page.
- From the Settings menu chose Forwarding and POP option.
- Select the bullet next to Forward a copy of incoming mail to
- Enter the email address you would like your CPCC email to be forwarded to in the corresponding box
- Use the drop down box to select one of the following:
- Keep Gmail’s copy in the inbox:
- This option states that a copy of every incoming email message will be stored in your CPCC Gmail account as well as sent to the forwarding address you have entered
- Archive Gmail’s copy:
- This options states that after the message is forwarded on to the email address you have entered a copy will be stored in an archive folder instead of your Gmail “Inbox”.
- Delete Gmail’s copy:
- This options states that after the message is forwarded to the email address you have entered no further copies will be stored in your Gmail account.
- Select the button labeled Save Changes: