Can I have my CPCC email forwarded to another address?
To ensure reliable communications, CPCC’s Gmail will provide the ability to store and forward a copy of your incoming email messages to another address If you would like to have your email forwarded follow the steps below:
- Using your CPCC Login ID and Password login to student email
- Once inside CPCC’s Gmail select Settings at the top right of page.
- From the Settings menu chose Forwarding and POP option.
- Select the bullet next to Forward a copy of incoming mail to
- Enter the email address you would like your CPCC email to be forwarded to in the corresponding box.
- Use the drop down box to select one of the following:
- Keep Gmail’s copy in the inbox:
- This option states that a copy of every incoming email message will be stored in your CPCC Gmail account as well as sent to the forwarding address you have entered.
- Archive Gmail’s copy:
- This options states that after the message is forwarded on to the email address you have entered a copy will be stored in an archive folder instead of your Gmail “Inbox”.
- Delete Gmail’s copy:
- This options states that after the message is forwarded to the email address you have entered no further copies will be stored in your Gmail account.
- Select the button labeled Save Changes: