Thomas J. Hall Scholarship for Continuing Education Studies
at the Institute for Entrepreneurship
Purpose: To support the development of new and existing entrepreneurs who will contribute to business and economic development in Mecklenburg County.
Number of awards available: 8
Award Amount: $ 200
Application Deadline: December 31, 2012
Decisions mailed: January 7, 2013
Spring 2013 scholarship award to individuals pursuing continuing education in Entrepreneurial studies at Central Piedmont Community College’s Institute for Entrepreneurship.
- Individuals with a strong desire to own and operate their own business
- Resident of Mecklenburg County
- Prior attendance of a small business seminar and/or a one-on-one business counseling session
- Completion of Scholarship Application including all applicable signatures and an attached written statement responding to one of the following questions:
- What drives you to be an entrepreneur, and what business venture do you aspire to launch? How will this impact the local community?
- Discuss a special attribute or accomplishment that sets you apart and will lead to your success as an entrepreneur.
Scholarship applications must be received by December 31, 2012 to be eligible. Awarded funds applicable to spring 2013 Institute for Entrepreneurship (SBX) course offerings.
Download the Application
Mail to: CPCC Institute for Entrepreneurship
Attn: Renee Hode
PO Box 35009
Charlotte, NC 28235-5009