Transcript Request Form

How did I get my official transcript from CPCC sent to another college or university or if I need my credentials?

Click Here if you would like to download the Transcript Request Form in order to receive your Official Transcript from CPCC.

You will need an official transcript from CPCC if you are:

1.  Transferring to a 4-year College

2.  Needing your Credentials from the State of North Carolina

If you have any additional questions, please contact the Early Childhood Division at 704.330.4762 or you may contact Registration/Admissions at 704.330.4644 (Harris Campus) or the Registration/Admissions Office at the Central Campus at 704.330.6006