Introduction to Blackboard LMS
This module will introduce you to the Blackboard Learning Management System. The module will include a lesson, tutorials, and support documentation to address many of the questions and concerns that CPCC online students may encounter.
Upon Completion of Module Four, you will be able to:
- Navigate the Blackboard Learn interface and course environment
- Communicate with others online in real-time and own your own time
- Collaborate with online peers
- Exchange digital files, such as word processing documents, with peers and instructors
- Complete online tests and surveys
- Monitor your progress in the course using the Grade Center
To complete Module Four do the following:
- Click the Module Four Lesson in the Welcome block below.
- Complete the Orientation Survey.
Welcome to Module Four
Click here to view Module Four Lesson
What did I learn?
If you did not complete the Online Student Orientation survey from within the lesson, be sure to complete it by clicking here.
Thank you for participating in the eLearning Student Orientation!
Congratulations and thank you for completing Module Four!
Did you save your assessment results?