Telecourse Study Tips
- Read the textbook assignments before viewing the television program.
- Keep a course notebook to record comments and summaries of what you read and watch.
- Try not to take too many notes while watching the program. There is a lot of information, and you might miss something if you are busy taking notes. Wait until the end of the program to summarize what you just saw.
- If possible, make an audiotape or videotape of the television program, so you can review it later.
- Use your notebook to write down questions or concerns that you'll want to ask your instructor.