Steps to Request Academic Accommodations

For CPCC students who have not requested academic accommodations at CPCC and would like to make an accommodations request:

      1. Self-identify and submit documentation: You must submit your documentation of your disability to Disability Services by one of the following ways:

      Central Campus

      Levine Campus

      In Person

      Please bring documentation to Central High Building Room 331 front desk Contact Levine Campus Disability Counselor by phone (704-330-2722 x7279) or email. Please submit documentation at first appointment.


      CPCC Disability Services
      Central Campus, Central High 331
      P.O. Box 35009
      Charlotte, NC 28235
      Please bring documents to the first appointment.



      704-330-6230 704-330-4240

        2. Complete a Student Intake Form: This will be used during your first meeting with a Disability Counselor. It can be submitted prior to the appointment or at the time of the appointment. The form can be found on our website or by visiting Disability Services on campus.

            3. Student will be contacted by a Disability Counselor: Accommodation requests will be discussed during the initial meeting between the student and the Disability Counselor.

            *Please note, the process of being approved for accommodations can take a minimum of 1-2 weeks. Submitting your documentation in a timely manner is strongly suggested in order for accommodation requests to be reviewed and arrangements be made once a student is approved for accommodations.

            Please read Disability Services Guidelines and Procedures handout for more information about our process and how to submit documentation.

                If you have questions about the process, please contact Disability Services.

                *Do you still need to enroll at CPCC? Get Started and follow the steps for enrollment!