Sign Language Interpreting Requests

Sam and students

If you are a prospective, current, or returning student and you need to request a sign language interpreter to access a CPCC service on campus, please contact the Interpreting Services Coordinator: Sam McCord.

We recommend that the form be submitted 48 hours in advance to request a sign language interpreter. If you need sign language interpreting in class, please follow the process for Disability Services.