Diesel and Heavy Equipment Technology
- State of the Art Hydraulic, Transmission, Engine and Electrical Labs
- Main shop contains the current diagnostic equipment
- Engine dyno
- Late model training trucks from Freightliner and International
- Freightliner, International, Eaton, Meritor & other Manufacturer Training
- Certificate, Diploma and Associate Degree Program Options
- Graduates qualify for entry-level employment opportunities in a dealership, fleet shop, or independent shop as a technician
- Graduates are prepared to take the ASE certification exam
- Tool Discounts available for students
- Learn and Earn Options (career experience while making money!)
Register to attend an AIM session on this website for enrollment info and a tour.
Heavy Equipment and Transportation Technology Faculty and Staff
Click on names to go to employee email.
|Dave Favre||Division Director||704-330-4150|
|Jeremy Taylor||Program Chair||704-330-4181|