Guest Computer Use Policy
- The library reserves the right to limit guest user access during peak usage.
- A maximum of 4 concurrent guest users at any one time. Exceptions are possible in extreme cases.
- State Issued Photo IDs are required.
- Each guest is granted up to 1 hour on a computer, depending on student need. If there is demand, guests will be limited to 1 hour or less.
- The bank of 4 computers nearest the reference desk will be reserved for guests with the option of making them available to students at any time during peak usage (Central Campus only).
- Pay for Prints access will not be available to guests who are logged on to a computer by library staff. They will still have access to color printing services offered by the library for a fee.
- Consortia guests will continue to be given a week long GNAT account with no other limitations.
- The library will continue to support guests actively pursuing college enrollment and students having CPCC Login access issues with regular, non-limited GNAT accounts as needed.
- Wireless access will not be available to guests through the reference desk. Any instructors or guests here for CPCC business may receive wireless access through IT and the sponsoring department.