How to Burn an ISO Image
To burn an ISO image, you must have a CD burner and CD burning software. The two most popular are Nero: the Burning ROM and Roxio’s Easy CD Creator. Many CD burners already come with one of these programs.
- Launch Nero
- Select “Disc Image or Saved Project” option
- Set the “Files of Type” box to “Image Files (*.nrg, *.iso, *.cue)”
- Find the ISO image you want to burn to a disk, and press the “Open” button
- Select the “Write Speed” and “Number of Copies”
- Insert a blank CD in to the burner, and press the “Burn” button
- When the burning process is complete, press the “Finish” button
Under Easy CD Creator:
- Launch Easy CD Creator from your desktop
- Click on the “Creator Classic” icon under “Applications”
- Insert a blank CD into your CD burner
- Choose the “File” menu and select “Record Disc From Image…”
- Navigate to the ISO image in the “Burn from Disc Image File…” and press the “Open” button
- In the “Roxio Creator Classic-Burn Progress” window, press the “Burn” button.