- Report all injuries to Security (Ext. 6911) immediately so an incident report can be completed.
- IF INJURY IS LIFE-THREATENING OR TREATMENT CANNOT BE DELAYED, CALL 911 OR TAKE EMPLOYEE TO NEAREST EMERGENCY ROOM.
For all other injuries or illnesses, take or refer employee to a medical provider listed here. Medical facilities are provided for each CPCC location.
- Employee must identify himself as CPCC employee who has been injured on the job when receiving medical treatment. Hospital or medical personnel should be advised to call Human Resources Dept. (704) 330-6311 to obtain insurance information.
- Employees injured on the job should not be liable for any approved medical expenses incurred in connection with treatment of their injury. Receipts for prescriptions or other medical expenses in connection with the injury should be submitted to Human Resources. Doctor’s slips or other related information should be sent to Human Resources.
- Employee must complete Incident/Accident Report, submit to his/her supervisor and send the completed form to Human Resources Department within 24 hours of incident/accident.
- Employees and supervisors may contact Human Resources (Ext. 6311) for questions or assistance with Worker’s Compensation procedures.