Chapter 7 Review
RED 080 Breaking Through, 9th ed. Chapter 7 Review
1. What are the two main types of tests one might take in college?
2. Be able to name the reasons students take standardized reading comprehension tests.
3. What strategies help students perform better on standardized reading tests?
4. Be able to identify and apply the five major question types?
5. Be able to recognize and apply hints for taking multiple-choice and true-false tests.
6. In order to meet the demands of an essay test, what are three steps that the textbook suggests you follow?
7. Be familiar with the hints for taking essay tests.
8. Be familiar with the key words that may appear in essay tests.
9. What are mnemonics?