How do I combine shells?
To combine shells in the Blackboard LMS:
- Go to the Course Administration Webtools area (CAW) http://inside.cpcc.edu Select CAW and login.
- In the General area of the menu click on Combine course sections
- Follow the on-screen directions and select the individual sections (shells) that you wish to combine.
- Click Submit; the combined shell will appear in Blackboard the next morning.
To create a combined shell in the Moodle LMS, you must first combine your shells in Blackboard as outlined above and then request that this combined shell be "Moodleized" or recreated in Moodle:
- Once your Blackboard combined shell is visible to you, return to the CAW http://inside.cpcc.edu Select CAW and login.
- In the Moodle menu click on Request shell.
- Select the combined shell that was recently created
- Click Submit; the combined shell will appear in Moodle the next morning.
- Note that the creation of combined shells in Moodle takes an additional day, so please allow for this as you schedule your preparations for the upcoming semester.