More information about the Welding Technology program offered by Central Piedmont Community College.
Visit the CPCC Welding Technology program website.
Check out CPCC's Career Coach website for additional career information.
|Possible job titles for graduates||Corresponding Holland Code|
|Welding Machine Operator||RC|
|* Holland Codes describe occupations' general characteristics and people's interests. Look for careers that fit your interests. If you do not know your Holland Code, contact Career Services to inquire about career assessment.|
Necessary abilities and qualities
- Arm-hand steadiness, dexterity
- Precision and good vision
- Mechanical and equipment knowledge
- Responsibility, integrity
- Physical strength
Occupation & Professional Information Resources
- O*Net on Welding
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, Welders
- American Welding Society (AWS)
- Article about the growth of welding's popularity
- Weld Talk Forum on Hobart Welders.com
- Welder Job Profile, Steve
- Salary.com look up salaries by title and region
Related Job sites