More information about the Surveying Technology program offered by Central Piedmont Community College.
Visit the CPCC Surveying Technology program website.
Check out CPCC's Career Coach website for additional career information.
|Possible job titles for graduates||Corresponding Holland Code|
|* Holland Codes describe occupations' general characteristics and people's interests. Look for careers that fit your interests. If you do not know your Holland Code, contact Career Services to inquire about career assessment.|
Necessary abilities and qualities
- Mathematics, engineering and technology knowledge
- Problem sensitivity (detect and tend to existing and possible future problems)
- Attention to detail
- Good vision
- Ability to work independently and contribute positively to team
- Written comprehension and expression
- Integrity and dependability
Occupation & Professional Information Resources
- O*Net on Surveyors
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, Surveyors
- O*Net on Surveying Technicians
- Watch video about surveyors
- Watch video about surveying technicians
- American Association of Geodetic Surveying
- National Society of Professional Surveyors
- Salary.com look up salaries by title and region
Related Job sites