More information about the Respiratory Therapy program offered by Central Piedmont Community College.
Visit the CPCC Respiratory Therapy Program Website.
Check out CPCC's Career Coach website for additional career information.
|Possible job titles for graduates||Corresponding Holland Code|
|* Holland Codes describe occupations' general characteristics and people's interests. Look for careers that fit your interests. If you do not know your Holland Code, contact Career Services to inquire about career assessment.|
Necessary abilities and qualities
- Concern for others
- Dependability and Integrity
- Science and medical knowledge
- Equipment usage competencies
- Problem sensitivity (detect and tend to existing and possible future problems)
- Willingness to update education
- Oral comprehension and expression
- Decision making and problem solving
Occupation & Professional Information Resources
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, Respiratory Therapists
- O*Net on Respiratory Therapists
- American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC)
- North Carolina Society for Respiratory Care (NCSRC)
- Watch a video about respiratory therapists
- American Lung Association
- National Lung Health Education Program
- Salary.com look up salaries by title and region
Related Job sites