More information about the Paralegal Technology program offered by Central Piedmont Community College.
Visit the CPCC Paralegal Technology Program Website.
Check out CPCC's Career Coach website for additional career information.
|Possible job titles for graduates||Corresponding Holland Code|
|* Holland Codes describe occupations' general characteristics and people's interests. Look for careers that fit your interests. If you do not know your Holland Code, contact Career Services to inquire about career assessment.|
Necessary abilities and qualities
- Legal knowledge
- Research and clerical skills
- Advanced reading abilities
- Time management and active listening skills
- Attention to detail and dependability
- Initiative and cooperation
Occupation & Professional Information Resources
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, Paralegals & Legal Assistants
- O*Net on Paralegals
- Entering the profession - National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- Metrolina Paralegal Association
- NC Paralegal Association
Related Job sites