Electrical Systems Technology
More information about the Electrical Systems Technology program offered by Central Piedmont Community College.
Visit the CPCC Electrical Systems Technology Program Website.
Check out CPCC's Career Coach website for additional career information.
|Possible job titles for graduates||Corresponding Holland Code|
|Electrical and Electronics Equipment Installer and Repairer||RIC|
|* Holland Codes describe occupations' general characteristics and people's interests. Look for careers that fit your interests. If you do not know your Holland Code, contact Career Services to inquire about career assessment.|
Necessary abilities and qualities
- Electrical/electronics knowledge
- Troubleshooting skills
- Building and mechanical knowledge
- Customer service skills
- Personal and public safety
- Problem sensitivity (identify and tend to existing and possible future problems)
- Dexterity and physical stability
- Dependability and attention to detail
Occupation & Professional Information Resources
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, Electrical and Electronics Installers and Repairers
- O*Net on Electricians
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW)
- Independent Electrical Contractors
Related Job sites