Description of Diploma in Dental Assisting offered by Central Piedmont Community College.
Visit the CPCC Dental Assisting Program Website.
Check out CPCC's Career Coach website for additional career information.
|Possible job titles for graduates||Corresponding Holland Code|
|* Holland Codes describe occupations' general characteristics and people's interests. Look for careers that fit your interests. If you do not know your Holland Code, contact Career Services to inquire about career assessment.|
Necessary abilities and qualities
- medicine/dentistry knowledge
- customer and personal service
- hand/finger dexterity and good near vision
- dependability and cooperation
- active listening and concern for others
- reading comprehension and speaking abilities
- time management
Occupation & Professional Information Resources
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, Dental Assistants
- O*Net on Dental Assistants
- American Dental Assistants' Association (ADAA)
- American Dental Association
Related Job sites