Criminal Justice Technology
More information about the Criminal Justice Technology program offered by Central Piedmont Community College.
Visit the CPCC Criminal Justice Technology Program Website.
Check out CPCC's Career Coach website for additional career information.
|Possible job titles for graduates||Corresponding Holland Code|
|Police Officer, State Trooper||REC|
|Loss Prevention Specialist||EC|
|Parole or Probation Officer||SEC|
|* Holland Codes describe occupations' general characteristics and people's interests. Look for careers that fit your interests. If you do not know your Holland Code, contact Career Services to inquire about career assessment.|
Necessary abilities and qualities
- judgment and decision-making skills
- people skills and listening abilities
- investigative skills
- mechanical and/or athletic abilities
- stress-tolerance and self-control
Occupation & Professional Information Resources
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, Police & Detectives
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, Correctional Officers
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, Security Guards
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, Private Detectives & Investigators
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department
Related Job sites