Civil Engineering Technology
More information about the Civil Engineering Technology program offered by Central Piedmont Community College.
Visit the CPCC Civil Engineering Technology program website.
Check out CPCC's Career Coach website for additional career information.
|Possible job titles for graduates||Corresponding Holland Code|
|Civil Engineering Technician||RCI|
|Geophysical Data Technician||CRI|
|City and Regional Planning Aide||CR|
|* Holland Codes describe occupations' general characteristics and people's interests. Look for careers that fit your interests. If you do not know your Holland Code, contact Career Services to inquire about career assessment.|
Necessary abilities and qualities
- Mathematics, engineering and design knowledge
- Critical thinking, decision making and problem solving
- Active listening and reading skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and contribute
positively to team
- Integrity and dependability
Occupation & Professional Information Resources
- O*Net on Civil Engineering Technicians
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, Civil Engineering Technicians
- Carolinas Associated General Contractors of America (CAGC)
Related Job sites