More information about the Cardiovascular Technology program offered by Central Piedmont Community College.
Visit the CPCC Cardiovascular Technology Program Website.
Check out CPCC's Career Coach website for additional career information.
|Possible job titles for graduates||Corresponding Holland Code|
|Cardiac Catheterization Specialist||RIS|
|* Holland Codes describe occupations' general characteristics and people's interests. Look for careers that fit your interests. If you do not know your Holland Code, contact Career Services to inquire about career assessment.|
Necessary abilities and qualities
- Dependability and Integrity
- Science and medical knowledge
- Equipment usage competencies
- Problem sensitivity (detect and tend to existing and possible future problems)
- Willingness to update education
- Decision making and problem solving
- Attention to detail
Occupation & Professional Information Resources
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, Cardiovascular Technologists/Technicians
- O*Net on Cardiovascular Technologists/Technicians
- Alliance of Cardiovascular Professionals
- American Society of Echcardiography
Related Job sites