More information about the Architectural Technology Program offered by Central Piedmont Community College.
Visit the CPCC Architectural Technology Department Website.
Check out CPCC's Career Coach website for additional career information.
|Possible job titles for graduates||Corresponding Holland Code|
|* Holland Codes describe occupations' general characteristics and people's interests. Look for careers that fit your interests. If you do not know your Holland Code, contact Career Services to inquire about career assessment.|
Necessary abilities and qualities
- Ability to work independently and cooperate with others
- Precision and accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Computer/technical knowledge
- Listening and visualization skills
- Understanding of drafting and layout specifications
Occupation & Professional Information Resources
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, Drafters
- O*Net on Architectural Drafters
- Association for Computer Aided Design in Architecture (ACADIA)
- CAD Society
- American Design Drafting Association (ADDA)
- Job Profile: Architect Technician
- This Old House
- Salary.com look up salaries by title and region
Related Job sites