Steps in admissions vary depending on what you plan to accomplish at Central Piedmont Community College (CPCC). You are encouraged to contact us early in order to complete the steps outlined below before the registration period begins.
Students should complete a CPCC Admissions Form or pick up one at the Student Success Center or the Admissions Office on any campus. Please indicate the program you plan to enter.
- Degree, diploma, certificate seeking students
NOTE: If you plan to transfer to a four-year college or university after one or two years at CPCC, you should select either the Associate in Arts, Associate in Fine Arts, or Associate in Science Degree program.
- Curriculum students who are not seeking credentials (T90990)
- Current High School students wishing to take college classes while in high school.
- Corporate and Continuing Education Students
- ESL/Adult ESL Students
- International Students who already have an F1 visa or are applying for an F1 visa.