CPCC's Architectural Technology program offers the following degree, diploma and certificates.
- Associate of Applied Science in Architectural Technology
- Pre-Architecture Diploma
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) Diploma
- Computer-Aided Design and Drafting Certificate
- Residential Architectural Technology Certificate
Depending on which path you choose, the Architectural Technology program will prepare you with both a theoretical and practical knowledge and skill base to be successful in an entry-level position in the architectural industry or other associated industries.
Meet Erik Varvel, (pictured above), a CPCC graduate of the Architectural Technology program, a successful small business owner and CPCC instructor. Read his story.
The Architectural Technology program focuses on building knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Construction document preparation
- Methods and materials
- Environmental and structural systems
- Building codes and specifications
- Computer applications
- Sustainable and green design
- Computer-Aided Drafting (CAD)
- Architectural Firms
- Engineering Firms
- Construction Companies
- Residential Design Companies
- Facility Management
Ready to get started? Contact the Program Office before