The Central Campus Security Department, like all other departments within the CPCC family, is devoted to customer service. The Central Campus Security staff is here to provide a safe atmosphere for all students, faculty, staff and visitors. The safety of everyone is our greatest concern.
The Security staff consists of Security Assistant Directors, Police/Sheriff Officers, and G4S Secure Solutions USA. Our Security staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our staff provides safety through a proactive, high visibility patrol throughout the campus. The Security Department provides many services including:
- On site security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Staff trained in CPR and First Aid.
- Escorts to and from vehicles.
- Opening and closing of classrooms.
- Coordination with other departments for social events.
- Security staff patrolling on bike and foot.
- Accommodation of parking for visitors.
Security Communication Center is located on the first floor of the Facilities Services Building, 1325 E. 7th Street.
Security Assistant Directors are located in Overcash Room 117.