Medical Emergency/Blood/Bodily Fluid Spill
When in need of medical assistance, call either of the following numbers:
- College Security from a campus phone:. . . . . . . . . . . extension 6911
- College Security from a non-campus phone: . . . . . . . 704.330.6911
Be prepared to provide the following information:
- Location of the incident (be as speci!c as possible).
- The nature of the illness or injury (if known).
- The number of victims.
- Your name and phone number.
Note: Once EMS providers arrive they will assess the situation and transport the patient to the most appropriate medical facility based on their condition.
Blood/Bodily Fluid Spill
In the event you notice blood or bodily fluids, the following actions should
- Call College Security at extension 6911 (704.330.6911 from a non-campus phone).
- Security will notify Housekeeping for cleanup.
- DO NOT attempt to clean up a blood/bodily-"uid spill unless you are properly trained and equipped.