Incumbent Worker Grant Checklist
- Review the guidelines and application at http://www.charlotteworks.org.
- Contact the Workforce Development Board to advise of intent to apply for funding.
Craig Cole 704.336.2879, email@example.com
- As a requirement of the application (Section II), contact Sherry Washington at 704.330.4672 or firstname.lastname@example.org to see if alternative resource funding exists. Be sure to document your conversation.
- If you’re not already in discussions, make an appointment with a Corporate Learning Advisor to evaluate training needs. Call 704.330.4660 or email email@example.com.
- Begin completion of the grant application. Applications may be accessed at http://www.charlotteworks.org.
- If you would like to have your application reviewed prior to final submission, send a draft of the grant application to Craig Cole/Demone Frink (firstname.lastname@example.org) for preliminary review at least 1-2 weeks before the deadline.
- Make necessary revisions, based on the feedback from Craig/Demone.
- Submit one electronic copy to Craig Cole at email@example.com and two original signed copies to:
Charlotte-Mecklenburg Workforce Development Board
700 Parkwood Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28205
The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Workforce Development Board will contact you regarding the funding results approximately six weeks after submission.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 704.330.4660.