Information Technology (IT) Scholarships
Applications Now Being Accepted!
CPCC campuses will be closed July 3-6, 2015.
Please read carefully before applying:
- Listed below are three categories of scholarships, please scroll down to ensure you have reviewed all options and eligibility requirements prior to applying;
- The online application period is June 16-July 19, 2015;
- Candidates must be available the week of August 10-14 in order to participate in the selection process;
- Please note, only one REACH IT scholarship can be awarded to an individual;
- The link for all scholarships is located at the bottom of this page.
If you do not qualify for a REACH IT Scholarship, you can visit Computer Technology Institute to see what courses will advance your career and help you leverage technology with the skills you already have!
- be unemployed or underemployed (definition of underemployed: has not found a job that provides comparable responsibility and pay to previous position or is working part-time when full-time employment is desired);
- be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship;
- have a minimum of a two-year college/technical degree;
- have a minimum of five years of work experience;
- possess basic computer skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and navigating the Internet;
- reside in the sixteen-county Charlotte region;
- have no outstanding balance at CPCC.
- Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific program area or training track. Please review course descriptions for detailed information.
- Only ONE REACH IT scholarship can be awarded to any individual.
For additional information not answered in our FAQs, please contact a REACH IT team member.