Information Technology (IT) Scholarships
Applications will be accepted beginning October 7, 2015
REACH IT Scholarships
Future Scholarships May Include:
If you do not qualify for a REACH IT Scholarship, you can visit Computer Technology Institute to see what courses will advance your career and help you leverage technology with the skills you already have!
- Be unemployed or underemployed (definition of underemployed: has not found a job that provides comparable responsibility and pay to previous position or is working part-time when full-time employment is desired);
- Be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship;
- Have a minimum of a two-year college/technical degree;
- Have a minimum of five years of work experience;
- Possess basic computer skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and navigating the Internet;
- Reside in the sixteen-county Charlotte region;
- Have no outstanding balance at CPCC.
- Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific program area or training track. Please review course descriptions for detailed information.
- Only ONE REACH IT scholarship can be awarded to any individual.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- For additional information not answered in our FAQs, please contact a REACH IT team member.