Applications for REACH IT are currently not being accepted. Summer scholarships will be announced soon, please check back for class descriptions and application dates.
Learn more about other CCE courses and certifications in Data Management and Analytics.
Scholarships in IT Infrastructure
Learn more about other CCE courses and certifications in Infrastructure Management.
Scholarships in Programming/App Development
Please note that applications are not currently being accepted in the category of Programming/App Development. Please check back soon for future offerings.
Learn more about other CCE courses and certifications in Programming/App Development.
Scholarships in Systems Application Products (SAP)
Learn more about other CCE courses and certifications in Systems Application Products (SAP).
To be eligible for the REACH IT program, applicants must:
- be unemployed or underemployed (definition of underemployed: has not found a job that provides comparable responsibility and pay to previous position or is working part-time when full-time employment is desired);
- be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship;
- have a minimum of a two-year college/technical degree;
- have a minimum of five years of work experience;
- possess basic computer skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and navigating the Internet;
- reside in the sixteen-county Charlotte region;
- have no outstanding balance at CPCC.
- Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific program area or training track. Please review course description PDFs for detailed information; these PDF documents can be found next to each track description.
- Only one REACH IT scholarship can be awarded to any individual.
For additional information not answered in our FAQs, please contact a REACH IT team member.