The demand for technology professionals continues to rise and remains one of the fastest growing career fields. These days, the typical IT worker isn't necessarily a technology guru, but rather a generalist who finds careers in a wide variety of fields ranging from health care to finance. Employers are increasingly expressing that they don’t want employees with just computer knowledge; they want employees who use computer know-how to solve problems. In these training tracks, you will learn the leading edge technology skills that offer employers solutions to their everyday business needs.
New Scholarships Being Offered in Spring 2015! Applications will be accepted beginning Nov 3, 2014.
Learn more about other courses and certifications in Data Management and Analytics.
Learn more about other courses and certifications in Infrastructure Management.
Programming/App Development Scholarships
Learn more about courses and certifications in Programming/App Development.
Systems Application Products (SAP)
Learn more about courses in Systems Application Products (SAP).
To be eligible for the REACH IT program, applicants must:
- be unemployed or underemployed (definition of underemployed: has not found a job that provides comparable responsibility and pay to previous position or is working part-time when full-time employment is desired);
- be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship;
- have a minimum of a two-year college/technical degree;
- have a minimum of five years of work experience;
- possess basic computer skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and navigating the Internet;
- reside in the sixteen-county Charlotte region;
- have no outstanding balance at CPCC.
- Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific program area or training track. Please review course description PDFs for detailed information; these PDF documents can be found next to each track description.
- Only one REACH IT scholarship can be awarded to any individual.