Exciting New Scholarships are Available through the REACH IT Initiative!
Please read carefully before applying:
- Listed below are four categories of scholarships, please scroll down to ensure you have reviewed all options and eligibility requirements prior to applying;
- Application dates vary; the application period is provided next to each scholarship;
- Please note, only one REACH IT scholarship can be awarded to an individual;
- The application link for all scholarships is located at the bottom of this page.
Learn more about other courses and certifications in Data Management and Analytics.
Scholarships available in IT Infrastructure
Learn more about other courses and certifications in Infrastructure Management.
Scholarships available in Programming/App Development
Learn more about courses and certifications in Programming/App Development.
Scholarships available in Systems Application Products (SAP)
Learn more about courses in Systems Application Products (SAP).
To be eligible for the REACH IT program, applicants must:
- be unemployed or underemployed (definition of underemployed: has not found a job that provides comparable responsibility and pay to previous position or is working part-time when full-time employment is desired);
- be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship;
- have a minimum of a two-year college/technical degree;
- have a minimum of five years of work experience;
- possess basic computer skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and navigating the Internet;
- reside in the sixteen-county Charlotte region;
- have no outstanding balance at CPCC.
- Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific program area or training track. Please review course description PDFs for detailed information; these PDF documents can be found next to each track description.
- Only one REACH IT scholarship can be awarded to any individual.
For additional information not answered in our FAQs, please contact a REACH IT team member.