Levine Intake Process
2800 Campus Ridge Road
Matthews, NC 28105
English as a Second Language (ESL) ONLY
Students will attend a one day orientation process. Walk-ins only.
Minors, please click here for additional information.
* Orientations begin at 9:00 AM. Please see the chart below for dates and locations.
* Please arrive 15 minutes early.
* Late arrivals will be referred to the next orientation session.
* At this time, sessions are for ESL ONLY. Sessions are held every other week (see schedule below).
*Students that are interested in Adult High School or High School Equivalency (GED, HiSET) should attend orientations at Cato, Harper, or Central Campuses.
Spring 2017 Orientation Dates:
- Friday, April 7th, 2017 - English as a Second Language (ESL) - room 1408
- Friday, May 5th, 2017 - English as a Second Language (ESL) - room 1410
- Friday, May 12th, 2017 - English as a Second Language (ESL) - TBD
- Friday, May 17th, 2017 - English as a Second Language (ESL) - room 1410
Select a Language!