Central Campus Orientation
Summer 2014 Office Hours:
Mon. and Tues.: 8:30am-2:00pm
Location: Education Center
Between Bojangles and Woody's Auto Service off Charlottetown Ave.
Summer 2014 Schedule
Students will attend a two-day orientation process, followed by a 30-minute advising session on day three.
|A*||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.||
Education Center (EC)
|B||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday||12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
|C||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.|
|D||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday||5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|E*||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday||5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m|
*Sessions A and E are for non-native speakers (ESL) only.
- It is recommended that students come to the Intake and Assessment Center (EC 100) to make an appointment for an Information and Assessment session.
- Late arrivals will be referred to the next orientation session.
- Please arrive fifteen (15) minutes early.
- Please bring a picture ID so name and date of birth can be verified.
- Minors click here!
- For more information, contact the College and Career Readiness Intake and Assessment Center at 704.330.6129.
Select a Language!