Central Campus Orientation
Summer 2015 Office Hours
Monday, Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Location: Education Center
Between Bojangles and Woody's Auto Service off Charlottetown Ave.
Minors, please click here for additional information.
Students interested in the Adult High School program, please click here to schedule a counseling session with Dwight Patterson prior to attending an intake session.
Summer 2015 Schedule
Students will attend a two-day orientation process, followed by a 30-minute advising session on day three.
|A*||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.||
Education Center (EC)
|B||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday||12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
|C||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.|
|D||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday||5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|E*||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday||5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m|
*Sessions A and E are for non-native speakers (ESL) only.
- It is recommended that students come to the Intake and Assessment Center (EC 100) to make an appointment for an Information and Assessment session.
- Late arrivals will be referred to the next orientation session.
- Please arrive fifteen (15) minutes early.
- Please bring a picture ID so name and date of birth can be verified.
- Minors click here!
- For more information, contact the College and Career Readiness Intake and Assessment Center at 704.330.6129.
Select a Language!