Central Campus Orientation
Fall 2013 Office Hours:
Mon. and Tues.: 8:00am-3:00pm
Location: Education Center
Between Bojangles and Woody's Auto Service off Charlottetown Ave.
Fall 2013 Schedule
Office Hours for the week of Thanksgiving (11/25-11/29)
- Monday and Tuesday: 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Wednesday 12:00pm - 4:00pm
- Thursday and Friday: CLOSED
Students will attend a three-day orientation process, followed by a 30-minute advising session on day four.
|Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday||
8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
|B||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday||
12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
|C||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.|
|D||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday||5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|E*||Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday||5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|F||Wednesday, Thursday, Monday, Tuesday||
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m
|G||Wednesday, Thursday, Monday, Tuesday||5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
*Session A and E are for non-native speakers (ESL) only.
- It is recommended that students come to the Intake and Assessment Center (EC 100) to make an appointment for an Information and Assessment session. Walk-ins will be accepted based on session availability.
- Late arrivals will be referred to the next orientation session.
- Please arrive fifteen (15) minutes early.
- Please bring a picture ID so name and date of birth can be verified.
- Minors click here!
- For more information, contact the College and Career Readiness Intake and Assessment Center at 704.330.6129.
Select a Language!