Student Enrollment Requirements:
- Minimum age for enrollment is 16.
- Strict attendance policy enforced.
- Students must not be enrolled in a secondary school.
- Students must complete an orientation and assessment to determine academic needs and abilities. Learn more about the TABE assessment here.
- Students must receive a TABE® assessment of 9.0 in reading and math to enroll in GED Preparation classes.
- If a student scores below this, they will be referred to a Foundational Skills class.
GED® and GED Testing Service® are registered trademarks of the American Council on Education (ACE). They may not be used or reproduced without the express written permission of ACE or GED Testing Service. The GED® and GED Testing Service® brands are administered by GED Testing Service LLC under license from the American Council on Education.