Adult High School Enrollment Requirements:
- Students must meet with a counselor to evaluate their transcript and determine the classes they need to earn their diploma.
- Minimum age for enrollment is 16.
- Full time students must attend at least 12 hours / week. Each class is two (2) hours per day Monday - Thursday.
- Strict attendance policy enforced.
- Students must complete an orientation and assessment to determine academic needs and abilities. Learn more about the TABE® assessment here.
- Students must receive a TABE® assessment of 9.0 in reading and math to enroll in GED Preparation classes.
- If a student scores below this, they will be referred to a Foundational Skills class.
Accumulation of a per-determined number of credits as approved by Charlotte - Mecklenburg Schools (CMS). For more information please visit: www.ncpublicschools.org/curriculum/graduation.
Required courses are based on transcript evaluation from the high school you last attended. They may include:
- Social Studies