Student Enrollment Requirements:
- Minimum age for enrollment is 18.
- Complete and submit application.
- Provide proof of in-state residency.
- Receive academic an scholarship. Contact Pathways to Employment for additional information.
- Students must be willing able able to make a full time commitment. Classes usually run Monday-Friday from 8:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.
- Students must attend a Pathways to Careers Information Session to learn more and sign up for the program.
- Students must complete an orientation and assessment to determine academic needs and abilities. Learn more about the TABE assessment here.
- Assessment scores will determine if a student qualifies to enroll.