New Pathways Supported Training Program - PC PRO/COMPTIA A+ Certification
In the PC Pro/CompTIA A+ training track, you’ll not only learn the employment skills you need to enter the high-demand industry of IT, but you’ll also earn a TestOut PC Pro and a CompTIA A+ certification – the starting point for your IT career.
Through CPCC’s hands-on training program, you’ll learn invaluable IT skills such as:
- installing, managing, upgrading and repairing PC hardware,
- providing technical support,
- troubleshooting PCs, mobile devices, laptops and operating systems careers.
Upon completion of the program, you’ll be ready for an entry-level career in IT. Potential job titles include:
- technical support specialist
- field service technician
- IT support technician
- IT support administrator
- IT support specialist
- Occupational training in a high demand career
- Academic support and tutoring
- Work readiness classes
- High school equivalency diploma preparation course, if necessary
- Scholarships available for qualified applicants
- Support for English language learners
- Attend a Pathways to Careers Information Session at Central Campus.
- Complete a placement test to determine eligibility.
- Commit to full-time study.
- Complete required Pathways core college ready courses
- Verify North Carolina residency.
1201 Elizabeth Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28235
For more information, please call Nadya Maisak 704-330-6912 or email email@example.com.