Pathways to Employment
Pathways to Employment prepares students for entry-level employment in high-demand careers. The program integrates academic skill development, career advising, work readiness training and occupation-specific training through college-level courses.
Students who complete their chosen Pathways to Employment program earn industry-specific occupational certificates.
A high school diploma is not required. Students can prepare for the GED® while they earn college credit.
Program Features and Services:
- Earn your GED® while completing a short-term training certificate
- Career advising connected to job training
- Academic advising and tutoring
- Career fair and employer networking
- Intensive short-term study (Monday through Friday schedule)
- Technology-enhanced courses - online and independent study
- Scholarships available for tuition and books
Get started today by clicking below!
GED® and GED Testing Service® are registered trademarks of the American Council on Education (ACE). They may not be used or reproduced without the express written permission of ACE or GED Testing Service. The GED® and GED Testing Service® brands are administered by GED Testing Service LLC under license from the American Council on Education.