Pathways to Employment
Pathways to Employment prepares students for entry-level employment in high-demand careers. The program integrates academic skill development, career advising, work readiness training and occupation-specific training through college-level courses.
Students who complete their chosen Pathways to Employment program earn industry-specific occupational certificates.
A high school diploma is not required. Students can prepare for the high school equivalency diploma while they earn college credit.
Program Features and Services:
- Earn your high school equivalency diploma while completing a short-term training certificate
- Career advising connected to job training
- Academic advising and tutoring
- Career fair and employer networking
- Intensive short-term study (Monday through Friday schedule)
- Technology-enhanced courses - online and independent study
- Financial tuition assistance may be available Pathways to Careers scholars.
Get started today by clicking below!
|Student Requirements||Programs of Study||Information Session|
Or Call Nadya Maisak 704-330-6912 or email email@example.com.