Student Enrollment Requirements:
- Minimum age for enrollment is 16. Minors, click here for additional information. Students must be 18 to be eligible for financial tuition assistance.
- Students must be committed to being full time students. Classes could range Monday - Friday, between 8:00am until 4:00pm.
- Students must be a North Carolina resident for at least one year.
- Students must attend a Pathways to Careers Information Session to learn more and sign up for the program.
- Assessment scores will determine if a student qualifies to enroll in a Bridge to Careers course.